Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogger

Exactly a year ago, I began writing blog.... I'm glad there's Blogger website that is for free and ready-made template, so having a blog is not really creating a website, but just writing and re-arranging the contents or gadgets you put in your blog...

After the 1st week in writing, that's the time I sent email and informed some of my friends to please try to visit my blog if they have time... I was so consious then if i'm doing it good or not? If my english grammar are right or wrong? Do I have interesting topic or not? Anyway, I did received some feedback then like don't be afraid if the english grammar is wrong or right after all it's just a blog, just writing anything you want... At first, I wanted to write my blog in Tagalog language because for sure I could make it funnier or with some humor in tagalog but I have readers who can't understand tagalog, so I chose english so most readers around the world could understand, although lately writing in english is giving some complict already with my stuying dutch language... especially English and Dutch have different rules in grammar to each other....

By the way, last year I received also a feedback from my officemate before in Tariff, Kuya Eric said to me "Wow! Marge I did not know you have TALENT in writing".... At first I did not gave attention, I thought with my writing was just writing, I did not see any talent... I just wrote down what I want to say, simple as talking.... Then lately I realized, that Kuya Eric is right... it's not just writing, because for me, I need so much thing like some inspiraTION, motivaTION, lots of concentraTION and most of all internet connecTION, hehe! Anyway, I know there are days, weeks and month that i don't have blog, but it doesn't mean I don't have ideas or topics to write about because that's what I have a LOT... I have topic in my mind everyday, I even made some pictures for blog still save in my computer with different topic to write on... but there are more than those -TION I needed in writing blog and those were TIME and ENERGY...

I don't know... I'm just really a BUSY PERSON, it's like I always have something to do and most of the time I'm giving the time for myself to write my blog at night before going to bed but then I would always find myselft so tired already for the whole day activities so I cannot concentrate anymore to write...

But this night, I did reserved my time in writing for my 1st year Anniversary as Blogger.
I do enjoy blogging, anyhow my blog is the best way for me to update all my family and friends about what going on with "dutch my life"... with smile always -marge

No comments: