Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jet lag






After 6 weeks vacation in Philippines, we left Manila last January 28. With our latest family picture in Manila with 30 degrees celsius (in the lowest photo)... Then we arrived in Holland with freezing 1 degree celsius... Which is a big difference with weather.

We left Manila noontime of 28 Jan and arrived in Holland 7:00 in the evening of the same day with 18 hrs travel air and land... I would not wonder anymore why I have jet lag for a week since we arrived here in Holland... This is my 3rd time that I arrived in Holland travelling from Manila. but it's my first time to have a jet lag that last for a week... For one week I felt so tired and sleepy for seven whole days. Then I have to go to bed every 8 o'clock in the evening, which i never did before... I tried to stay awake but it's not helping, it's like the bed is pulling me to sleep, hehe!

That was a strange week to feel tired and sleepy always but I'm thankful because it does help and gave me some rest, after our 6 busy weeks in vacation...Yes our vacation is not fully relaxation for me because 6 weeks are not enough for me to visit all my friends in Manila:) But I'm definitely thankful that we have the chance to have that wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Gea said...

en we missen natuurlijk al weer al die lieve mensen en ons plekje daar.