Monday, January 26, 2009

Mireille's 2nd birthday



Last Saturday (January 24) was our daughter's 2nd birthday. But I was sooooo busy then so I don't have a chance to write or greet her here in my blog on that day...
We have two days celebration, 1st on Saturday of course, then on Sunday, some of my filipina friends came too... my husband is still on sick leave because of his back pain, but he wants to have celebration for Mireille's birthday because, last year he was not in Manila when we celebrated Mireille's 1st birthday...
Here in Holland, we can already say that Mireille is already a peuter (toddler), normally starting 2 yrs. old till 4 yrs. old... But i remember there's an expression "terrible two", i hope it will not be so terrible at all, hehe! anyhow, i can see already the character she had... for sure Mireille was such a sweet girl ha...

Happy birthday "anak".
May God continue to bless you to be holy, bright and beautiful person.

I love you! Ik hou van jou! Mahal kita!
-Papa en Mama

No comments: