Monday, February 23, 2009

Buikgriep (Stomach Flu)


Last week, the voorjaarvakantie i have was not really so good. My daughter and I have buikgriep (stomach flu) for about 4 days. I got fever for 2 days, then stomach pain and vomiting too... While Mireille just have a fever for a day, but she have diarrhea for maybe 3 days... We both have loss of appetite, but it's good that Mireille continues with drinking. Those days, that I almost can't eat because of the feeling that I will vomit anytime, the fresh fruit helps me a lot...

Thanks! for the football coach of Ron who brought a big basket of fruits last Thursday. Then next day (Friday), the supervisor of Ron at work, came too and brought another big basket of fruits from company (Smurfit Kappa Twincorr). By the way, they came and brought those fruits not because me and my daughter got sick but because Ron is still on sick leave, still recovering from his Herniated Disc operation...

Now, me and Mireille are both well... Thank you for my family and everyone who pray for us to get well soon then... God Bless you

No comments: