Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Familiepark Nienoord



Last Sunday (26 April) we went to Familiepark Nienoord in Leek, Groningen. It's nice there especially for all the kids because of the very big playground. But every now and then we have to go on separate playing station because the interest of Sharon and Nienke are different from Mireille. Of couse Mireille want's to try to play everywhere but that is not possible because she's too small with some playing station. I remember in the climbing balloon, as you can see in the 2nd photo Mireille can reach as far as the half of that mountain (balloon). I have to say to her to stop or else I have to climb too to get her. Ahh, I have fear of height that's why I cannot assist her in climbing, hehe! but she know's how it works after climbing, she's letting herself slide down. Good ha?
I know for sure the kids have fun!

No comments: