Saturday, April 11, 2009

Powerpoint to Video



In 2004, the Infomation System Division of Tariff Commission where I'm working then gave special lessons on "How to make powerpoint presentation?" This is the first Power Point Presentation I made titled 'Bakit pa ba'... I used the song "Bakit pa ba?" by Jay R, then I put the lyrics in the animations then I put photos as well from the movie "The Passion of the Christ"... The song "Bakit pa ba?" was supposed to be like a love song but then if you'll listen to the lyrics you can really coordinate it with the photos from "The Passion of the Christ".

I've search in the internet on how can I convert the Power Point Presentation into Video, then I found the "Moyea PPT to Video" converter. Then I used it to convert "Bakit pa ba" powerpoint presentation into Video that's why "I'm sorry if it bothers you to see in the upper left side of the video the Moyea watermarks.... Still Thank you Moyea.

On this Lenten season, I thought maybe it's nice to convert it into video, so I could upload it into YouTube at the same time so I could put it here in my blog too.

Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments: