Monday, October 12, 2009

Debulos Family



I just received from my brother the photos from yesterdays birthday celebration of my parents... Yesterday was my father's birthday and today is my mother's birthday... Just made me happy to see them celebrating together... It's a bit like a reunion because almost all the brothers and sister of my father came there with some of my cousins and their kids...

They use to make a joke with each other... Debulos is my maidens surname and we call ourselves "Pamilya Dimagiba" (family that can't be ruin). Actually it's the expression that we've seen in old filipino movies before, where ther are about 9 or more brothers... I don't remember anymore the title of the movie but it's simply shows that with big family especially more brothers that's not really easy to break them ha... By the way, in my father side, they are 12 siblings (8 brothers and 4 sisters)... We don't really came from rich family but for sure, we feel good under our skin... One thing I noticed, my Tita and Tito's have a sense of humor as well as my cousins...
In two photos you see above, those photos were taken in summer 2007, that's really like a reunion in a resort... The two youngest brother of them are in Bicol that's why you can just see ten of them.. I like this photo and I'm happy to see how they are close to each other even they are a bit old already...

And for me, my Papa is number 1 with great sense of humor... very funny and cheerful to be with. Whenever he's in the house, there is always a moment where we have to Laugh Out Loud.... I miss them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mooiiiiii......

When I see the photos's...then I'll miss them all.
I'm happy with my memorie's !!

En ja....Pa Ruben is een vrolijke noot in de familie, evenals tito Francis, even als....ja allemaal die ik ken.
Deze mensen verdienen mijn respect !

Marge said...

Thank you, I'll them that you wrote here a comment... :)