Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mijn Vader en Moeder (My Father and Mother)



Last year, I greeted my father and mother's birthday, but my father was in Saudi Arabia then and mother was in Philippines, so I wrote my wish that they will be together on their birthday (dutch my life: Happy Birthday Mama and Papa!). My wish came true... Today is my father's birthday and tomorrow is my mother's birthday... And they are together now in Manila, my father came for a vacation in Manila last month and he will be staying there till first week of November... Oh! now, i have a new wish that on their next birthday (next year) I wish that we could have a chance to have a vacation too in Manila, so that we are all together. That would really be like a reunion ha.


I would write it again... "I thank God for giving us a parent like them kind hearted, generous, responsible, cheerful and loving mother and father to us... They've shared to us everything they could give... And I thank them for upbringing us with FAITH in God, because that's a treasure that would always stay in our hearts and they share it with all their LOVE... We are really blessed to have a parent like them. "

WE LOVE YOU MA and PA
May God bless both of you with love and happiness you truly deserve always.

Last but not the least, I appreciate how my father and mother bring music in our family and in our hearts.... I think that's what also make our family more lively and cheerfully... I'll never forget how we enjoy singing karaoke together and how my papa and mama dances on ordinary sunday by hearing oldies love songs in Radio... soooo sweet!

We miss you......
Big kisses from Ron, Marge and Mireille

No comments: