Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama and Papa!




Happy Birthday Pa, Ma.

Yesterday (Oct 11) my father's birthday and today (Oct 12) my mother's birthday... Nice because next to each other... My father is still working in Saudi and I called to greet him on his birthday... Then today, I've called my mother in Manila... I wish they are together to celebrate their birthday... And I wish them good health always...

I don't know if it's because their birthday is next to each other. that they have almost the same attitude in many ways. And if there are things they differ from each other, then for sure there will always be a balance between them...

I thank God for giving us a parent like them kind hearted, generous, responsible, cheerful and loving mother and father to us... They've shared to us everything they could give... And I thank them for upbringing us with FAITH in God, because that's a treasure that would always stay in our heart and they share it with all their LOVE... We are really blessed to have a parent like them...

WE LOVE YOU MA and PA
May God bless both of you with love and happiness you truly deserve always.

Miss ko po kayo Ma at Pa... Ingat po lagi.
Big kisses from Marge, Ron and Mireille

No comments: