Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gefeliciteerd Marieke


Marieke is my schoonzus (sister-in-law) too. Today is her birthday and I wish her all the happiness she always deserve. She's a very good photographer and I wish her more success.
I thank her for all the nice clothes and shoes she gave to me...

May God Bless you Marieke with good health always and God Bless your family.

Happy Birthday Marieke and Gefeliciteerd to Michel and Tim!

By the way here in Holland, everytime someone has the birthday... You normally will greet Gefeliciteerd (Congratulations/Happy Birthday) not only the birthday girl/boy but also you may greet the family members (husband, wife, daughter and son). That's why on Tim's birthday, I congratulate his parents (Marieke & Michel)... and now I greet gefeliciteerd to Michel (husband) and Tim (son).

No comments: