Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sinigang na baboy




After 8 months here in Hollland, for the first time, I've got chance to eat my favorite ulam (viand) "Sinigang na baboy".. hmmmm, lekker! Last Sunday, we've attended a birthday celebration of Andre, dutch husband of Precy, you can see them in 2nd photo with their son Angelo who's a bit shy when I take this photo... Then on 3rd photo, you see me with other Filipina friends I met here in Holland (Diana, me, Precy, Angelita, Hadj and Mely).

"Sinigang na baboy", is a filipino dish, some kind of pork soup with tamarind flavor, so for me the sourer it is the more I like it... I'm really happy that Precy cooked the sinigang.. Sarap!

2 comments:

Gea said...

HHHHMMMMMM lekker hoor

kusse van mamma

Marge said...

Ja, HEERLIJK....
dikke kusse van marge en mireille