Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Red




I have a chance to chat today with my family in Manila... Today is birthday of my niece Rosber Marie, better known as "Red"... I'm happy because internet helps me a lot, during times when I feel like missing my family so much...And i'm glad too to receive some of their photos via email... The 1st photo, shows Red and her "handa" (food prepared for her birthday). Then in 2nd photo, she got a Barbie as birthday gift from her Tito Kay. Then in 3rd photo, Red with my sister Roshel and her boyfriend Erwin, my Mama, and Steph (Red's sister).

Oh! I really miss her birthday... Red is my first niece that's why since she was born, for me she's like my daughter too. Infact, some are saying, she looks like me and she smile like me... ganda!
I heard she's in the Finalist for Spelling Bee in their school... Congratulations to you Red.

May God continue to bless you to be holy, healthy, bright and beautiful person always...

Happy 5th Birthday Red!
and
Gefeliciteerd to Jon and Happy!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Talagang mana sayo si Red di lang sa smile lalo na sa KABAGALAN KUMILOS. Miss you!!!

Marge said...

Hehe! Okay lang yan Jon, mahalaga di sya babagal-bagal pagdating sa school activities :) miss you all too!!!