Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tim's Jarig (Birthday)



Happy 2nd Birthday Tim!

Tim is my daughter's neef (cousin). And also our neef (nephew). He is the son of my husband's youngest sister. Here in Holland they use the term neef which means (boy) cousin and also means nephew. And for the niece they use the term nicht which also means (girl) cousin.
At first I got confused with the term, and when they introduced someone as their neef or nicht, sometimes i just make a guest if it means a cousin or nephew or niece. hihi!

And about Tim, I remember in his baby photos, he looks like Mireille. In Manila some of my friends got confused with Tim's photo as my daughter... Here in Holland, I don't see Tim always because they are living a bit far from here in Winschoten... But for sure, Tim is always sweet to me. There was even a day he came here and never get tired saying my name Marge as "Mads" "Mads" "Mads"... and before going home, he always say "Mads auto", "Mads auto" which means he wants me to go with them in their car as they go home.. sweet ha!

By the way, in the 3rd photos, you'll see a newspaper. Yes, it's Tim in the headline photo with Oma Gea. On 15th of March 2008, my husband perform in a Benefit Concert so we went there to watch... Tim holds a piece of Benefit Concert poster... then the media noticed him and make some photos of Tim... cute!

Gefeliciteerd Marieke and Michel! God Bless your family.

No comments: