Friday, October 31, 2008

My Sister's Birthday




I found this old photo... I have two brothers, named Jon and Alvin. And Roshel is our youngest sister. Everytime someone will ask how old are my brothers and sister, I will just count back from my age... I'm now 34 years old, Jon turns 33 last September 20, Alvin turns 32 last August 28, and now Roshel turns 31... Easy to remember their age ha... But for Roshel it's even easier to remember now because "she turns 31 on October 31", nice!

Lately, it was not always easy for me to chat with my family because I'm always busy... But I can imagine too how busy Roshel could be... Working in the Office from Monday to Saturday. Then giving her 3T's - Time, Talent and Treasure (hehe!) for Parish activities in Karuhatan. She is Chairman of Parish Commission on Youth which is not an easy task... and at the same time being a member of Choir and member of Lectors and Commentetors... I know exactly how busy it could be... That's why I'm so proud of her because I know her, she's doing her best in every task given to her... She had a favorite line "Never rest in serving God" and I think that's what she's doing... I miss my sister.

Happy Birthday Roshel!

1 comment:

Gea said...

Happy birthday for Rochel,

She is welcome here to !!