Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kerstfeest op school (Christmas party in school)



We have our Kerstfeest op school (Christmas party in school)... It's the first christmas party for me here in Holland... I'm really soooo happy!.... Way back in Manila, every christmas season I'm attendting to at least 3 christmas parties a year... At work, at the Parish church, then separate christmas party in the organization where I'm a member too.... Then sometimes there will be some invitation from christmas party of some friends, then there are christmas party for relatives which usually considered as family reunion.... Yes, December is always a busy month so much activities so many parties to go to... Last year, I'm kind a miss the christmas party, I thought there will be at least a christmas party at my husband's work but I just heard then that it's not common here to have company's christmas party....

I would like to thank Michael our classmate, for leading the organizing of christmas party... At first this was suppose to be only in our class, then we invited the students of our teacher from other class she have... Then our contact persons and volunteers from Stichting Welzijn Oldambt came as well to join the party... Anyone can bring food or drinks, so there were really so much food and drinks.... As for me, I was so busy then so I just prepared a fruit salad... We did have exhange gift too...

We have a sort of Recognition day too... We prepared a special kind of Certificate of appreciation for our mentors... Lineke, Lijla, Paul, Christine and Josefa.... Gefeliciteerd!

It was such a nice kerstfeest before our christmas vacation in school...

No comments: