Sunday, May 9, 2010

De Ketting (Necklace)






As early as 27th of April, I received already from our daughter her Mother's Day gift. In the Peuterspeelzaal or school where Mireille is going, she made this beautiful ketting (necklace)... As you can see in the photo above, it's made of macaroni pasta which she painted and used it as beads for the necklace, funny!... But I"m proud of her artwork.. I know she made it with all her heart and that she made it especially for me... Normally everytime she'll came home with her artwork, she'll always say that it's for Mama and Papa but then it would end up that she'll be playing with those artworks anyway.. But this necklace since the day she gave it to me, she never ask for it anymore to play with even when she'll see me wearing it... She will just say to me "Wat mooie ketting!" (What a beautiful necklace!)... Indeed it's beautiful and special :)


My husband surprised me too with a bath set mother's day gift.. sweet ha:)

Happy Mother's Day to the best Mama in the world, my Mama
en Fijne Moederdag aan mijn schoonmoeder Mama Gea

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers in the world

No comments: