Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Zwembad (Swimming pool)





Since we came here in February 2008, today is the first time that we went to Zwembad (Swimming pool). My husband is not fond of swimming so we forgot to make a schedule for it... But this time, together with my 3 Filipina friends named Ate Josie, Ivy and Rhoda, we made some schedules for swimming. Actually, it was me who initiated in organizing it... I don't know how to swim but I like it.. And taking a swimming lesson is still in my agenda...

It's the first time that we brought our daughter to the zwembad or swimming pool so at first she was so afraid of the water. But I encouraged her by first just playing her feet with the water, then sitting in the water, and then walking till the water level reaches her neck. I'm happy to see how she finally enjoyed playing with the water. She was even crying when I said that we're going home, hehe! But I said that for sure there will be next time :)

No comments: