Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy's Birthday



Yes, you've read it right, Happy's Birthday. "Happy" is my sister-in-law, she's the wife of my brother Jon. Her real name is Anne Blythe, and blythe from word "blithe" which means "happy". She is younger than me but I've learn many things from her. Like when I got pregnant she thought me things about pregnancy. There are times then, she accompanied me on my prenatal check-ups. And when I gave birth to my daughter. It's her also whom I always ask for some advises in taking care of baby...

By the way, she's the one who serve as our wedding planner in 2006. I remeber, it was just 2 months preparation but she's really a good wedding coordinator. She made our simple wedding to come out as "Grand wedding" as my friends say also... Till now, i'm still learning things from her, even I'm here already in Holland, this time it's about raising child... I understand how busy she's been lately especially her eldest daughter has started going to school.

I'm happy to see in the photos they sent me on celebrating her birthday. In the first photo, you'll see Happy with Stephanie (her youngest daughter). Then in 2nd photo, their latest family photo (Jon, Happy, Red and Steph). Last photo, you''ll see my her with my brother (Jon).

Again Congratulations! to Happy and Jon, because their eldest daughter (Red) won 1st place in Reading and Spelling Bee contest.

Happy thank you for everything... May God continue to bless you and your family.

Happy Birthday! Happy

No comments: