Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cursus Naaien (Study of Sewing)


I just started a Naaicursus (Sewing Course) and it would be every Monday. The lesson will be in dutch language but I'm really interested with sewing so I think then it would be easy then. My mother is a good dressmaker. Infact it's her job even before she get married with my father. So as early as on my teenager days, I have chance to help her with sewing when she is loaded with clothes to make, that's why somehow I know already the basic. Since our childhood she's the one who make our school uniforn, costume, gown, casual clothes and others. Also it's my mother who make my wedding gown... And I'm really proud of her....

By the way, on our first day in Naai (sew) lesson. I made already a little thing like a cellfone case... In the first photo, you'll see me with our mentor Kitty. Then on 2nd photo we are with my classmate also in school Amina... Mooi!

2 comments:

Gea said...

succes met je cursus naaien ( en niet naaien cursus )
Dan schrijf je het woord mooie....
dat moet zonder de e, dus mooi.
leuk schrijf je ook met een e erachter, en dat moet ook niet.
dus niet leuke, maar leuk als je iets mooi vindt.

Zo..dat was een stukje taalles van mamma

Marge said...

Dank u wel Mama Gea voor een stukje taalles. Ik heb het een en ander al veranderd, wat betreft de titel en een gedeelte van de tekst.

Fijne dag!