Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kerstboom (Christmas Tree)



They say normally they put the christmas decoration after Sinterklaas (5th December), but for us, as early as 1st day of December, we put already our christmas decor. Ofcourse, I'm here in Holland, some would say we should put the decor also after Sinterklaas but I think there's nothing wrong if we put the decor just a week earlier ha. This would be the first christmas for me here in Holland, and I know there's a big difference with Christmas season here compare to Philippines. And for sure I would miss my family and friends and all the christmas activities I'm used with before in Manila...

But for course i'm happy and excited because this would be the first christmas that me & ron and our daughter will be together.... By the way here is our Kerstboom (Christmas Tree). It's my husband who put the christmas tree and almost all the christmas balls in it. I thank him for supporting me, when I said I like the christmas decoration on 1st day of December. I don't have a chance to help him much with decoration of christmas tree because I feel that I would miss my family sooooo much on the moment that I would be busy with the christmas tree so i choose to just put another christmas decoration in the house then.... Merry Christmas!

No comments: