Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mireille sings and dances as K3



Few weeks ago, I took a video of Mireille as she sings and dances to the tune of "Frans Liedje" song of K3 - the singing group composed of 3 female singers from Belgium named Karen, Kristel and Kathleen. Eventhough they came from Belgium they are famous here in Holland especially for the kids. It's just sad that after they stay together for 10 yrs in music industry, last March 2009, Kathleen (the blond singer) decided to leave K3... I hope there will be a new singer to replace her and K3 will still go on because for me, I like the group and their songs as well.

Mireille likes K3 too. I remember, one time I tried to sing a Tagalog lullaby "Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan"... ahh she don't like it because she is so sensitive with mellow music. She can easily get emotional with teary eyes, everytime I will sing any song with mellow music... Anyway, lately whenever I will sing "Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan", she will always say "Nee, K3" - "Nee" in english "No" and with K3, she wants me to sing any K3 song instead. Of course I didn't sing K3 for lullaby or else she will not sleep, she will be more awake and will be eager to sing and dance as you see in the video ha... hehe!

No comments: