Friday, May 22, 2009

Turned 35





Vandaag ben ik jarig! (Today is my birthday!) I just turned 35... Last week, I was asked by my mother-in-law, When or what is my plan for my birthday celebration?... i just answered in dutch "Ik heb geen zin in viering mijn verjaardag... gewoon" (I do not want to celebrate my birthday ... just)... But of course, I expected that the whole family will be here, Mama Gea (my mother in law) and her boyfriend Papa Willem, who's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Papa Willem!)... and my two sisters-in-law and their family with all the kids... At first i want to cook Filipino food, but my husband decided to just order in Chinese Restaurant so everything will be easy especially for me it's my birthday...

Oh! Thank you Mama Gea, actually, she's the one who pays for the Chinese food as her birthday gift for me... My husband surprised me with a bouquet of pink roses as you can see in the first photo... Thank you also to my sister-in-law Marjan who gave me bouquet of flowers as well. I received a special and beautiful drawing from my nieces in Manila, Red and Steph, as you can see in the 2nd photo... Then my cousin in Manila, Aldrin made a special birthday greetings too with my photo in it as you can see in the 3rd photo... Thank you Kuya Aldrin, Red and Steph, I like it and they are so special for me.... Thank you also to my step-daughters, Sharon and Nienke who made drawings as their birthday greetings and they gave me parfume too, sweet ha! Thank you also to everyone who greeted me in Facebook, Friendster and Hyves... and Thank you to Mireille my sweet little girl who send e-card with YouTube clip of "Mama" by Kus as you can see in the video below... (of course it's Ron who really send the video for me, hehe!)

No comments: