Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boodschappen Cadeau Pakket (Groceries Package Gift)





Last year in August I wrote about spaarzegels (dutch my life: Spaarzegels (Trading stamp)) where I did tried to save stamps and if I'll be able to complete the spaarkaart then I'll get special prize...

In January this year, I did completed the whole spaarkaart of C1000 Supermarket and I received a Boodschappen Cadeau Pakket (Groceries Package Gift) worth 50 euro...

Then this Summer the C1000 supermarket once again had a promo on Spaarzegels (Trading stamp). Of course I get busy with it again, why not? We are regular customer of C1000 and everyweek we did our weekly shopping there... It's the same last January, for every 10 euro you'll get 1 spaarzegel but this time it's not much... S0 last Saturday, I claimed again a Boodschappen Verrassingspakket (shopping surprise package) worth 20 euro... This time I did not really have the complete stamps needed, my filipina friends here Ivy and Rhoda and Tina (from Indonesia), share some of their extra stamps... Dank je wek! (Thank You!)

No comments: