Thursday, August 20, 2009

NT2 Niveau 1 (A1) - Dutch as 2nd language Level 1


Today is the first day of school... Yes, I'm not yet done studying dutch language... With my status here in Holland, normally I'm required to take Inburgering Course and pass the Inburgering Exam before I could apply for Dutch passport...

But then I have another option and that is to take Staatsexamen NT2 course and pass the Staatsexamen exam... I choose Staatsexamen... Inburgering is much easier and more on studying culture, but with Staatexamen is to really study the dutch language till Level 4... It's a bit harder and higher level so if I will pass the exam (please pray for me) then I don't need to take Inburgering exam anymore... And with Staatsexamen I could go to school here to study another course or better maybe to refresh Accounting course, but if it would be hard then I have option to study Boekhouding (Bookeeping) here... I hope I could really do it so I could have a good job in the future...

By the way, the photo above was taken last March 2009 with my Verklaring (Testimonial) on NT2 Niveau 1 (A1) - (Dutch as 2nd Language Level 1). It's like a certificate and I'm really excited and proud that I'm done with Level 1, as of now I'm preparing to take exam for Level 2... :) Succes to me!

2 comments:

eleonor lap said...

Hoi,i'm eleonor i've been reading your blog.I knew that you did the staatsexamen Nt2.I took the toets and i was told that i could get it too.Can you give me please some tips how is it going..?Pilipina din ako tubong mindanao sa davao city.You can visit my blog if you want. I'm doing it just to have personal journal online to get in touch to my family.My email add,eleonor_lap@yahoo.com.Hoping for your reply..groetjes!

Marge said...

Hello Eleonor, thank you for visiting my blog... I'm still busy at school with Staatsexamen traject, hindi pa ko nakapag take ng Staatsexamen... but of course sure I'll give you infomation you needed...
I'll send email to you and please let me know your blog so I could visit it too..

Groetjes,
Marge