Sunday, August 16, 2009

De Band Nuchter in Apeldoorn










Yesterday we went to Apeldoorn and attended the BBQ Party... De Band Nuchter (Ron, Fred, Dick and Harm) went there also and gave live performance... it's the first time I've watched them live, I saw them performing only on practices but everytime they have a performance I can't be there because I have to stay home with my daughter... It's good, last night we can sleep there too so there's no problem... We did enjoyed the night even Mireille every now and then dances with other kids there... and the BBQ food were delicious :)

Ahh, Summer vacation is over, back to school again... the past weekends were such busy days... 1st weekend we attended a birthday party, then on 2nd weekend we went to BBQ party here in Winschoten, then this 3rd weekend BBQ party in Apeldoorn... the coming weekend, no schedule yet, maybe it's time then for us just to stay home and relax, but for me it's time to give full attention again with my dutch lessons... party is over!

No comments: