Tuesday, April 13, 2010

De Band Nuchter 1st single cd "Missing You"






A year ago I wrote over The Winner of Popcircus Award 2008. And the winner is De Band Nuchter (where my husband is a lead singer). The prize is CD recording for their first single.

Today they released their first single in cd and digital format. It has two songs, 1st is "Missing You" which is the title of their single in cd, the song let them won the Popcircus Award 2008. It is in english language which was composed by my husband (Ron Mulder) and of course dedicated to me. The 2nd song is "Manana" which is in Gronings dialect and was composed by Fred Jager Sr. (the father of their guitarist Fred Jager).

By the way the cd cover was designed by my brother Jon Debulos (www.jondebulos.com), who's at the same time maintaining the website of the band www.debandnuchter.nl. Dont'ask me anymore who's the girl in silhouette...ahh she happens to be my younger sister, hehe!

To everyone who's interested to buy their single... You can buy it in legal download with this link http://www.legaldownload.net/Nuchter .

Congratulations to the nuchter boys Ron Mulder, Fred Jager, Dick van Huit and Harm ten Hoove. God bless your music.

Again thank you to the supporters of the De Band Nuchter.

No comments: