Friday, March 13, 2009

Popcircus Award 2008 - De winnaar (The winner)






I just listened over Radio Winschoten....
the result of Popcircus Award 2008 was announced...
and the winner is........ Ron Mulder

Congratulations! Ron
with your Nuchter bandmates, Fred, Dick and Harm.

I Praise and Thank God for this blessing...
Ron Mulder got 405 votes, then the 2nd place Sharp band got 209 votes... They will have a CD recording as their prize award...
Thank you to all of you, my family, friends and relatives who voted for Ron, even though I know because the www.popcircus.nl is in dutch language, it's a bit hard because you have to know first the english translation then. Or follow the step by step procedure I wrote in my blog dutch my life: Popcircus Award 2008 - Radio Winschoten.

again, Dank je wel! (dutch)....
Thank you!
(english)....
Maraming Salamat po
! (tagalog)
from me and my husband Ron Mulder for all the support and votes....


No comments: