Monday, March 30, 2009

MYMP "Make Your Mama Proud"




Last week, I received photos from Manila, the graduation day of my niece Red. I'm happy to see those photos.. When I saw the first photo, in which my sister-in-law walks with Red going to the stage... I remember one of my favorite acoustic bands way back in Philippines the MYMP... When I saw the first photo I saw the true meaning of MYMP which is "Make Your Mama Proud", see how happy my sister-in-law then while walking with Red? My sister in law named "Happy" is really happy then... I like that photo...

Red just graduated from Kinder school (Mother Sheperd Academy). She graduated with 2nd Honor and got the First Place award in Reading and Spelling bee contest last October 2008...

Congratulations! Red
Congrats too to your Papa and Mama too.

May God continue to bless you to be a bright girl for always...

I guess I could say it MYFP too - "Make Your Family Proud"... See the smile of my brother in the 4th photo?... for sure the whole family is proud of you Red, especially your Lolo's and Lola's as well... Keep up the good work!

No comments: