Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lente seizoen (Spring season)





The Lente seizoen (Spring season) officially begins today here in Holland... I know for some of my Filipino reader or Christian reader, who will read my blog first thought, I mean "Lente" means Lent season, in catholic tradition the forty days of fasting, prayer and penitence before Easter Sunday... Well, so as now it's spring season and lent season at the same time...

I made some photos of krokussen (crocus) flowers today. Those purple and white flowers in the photos. Actually those flowers bloom already maybe 2 weeks ago... But I've heard in the news, the blooming of flowers this year were a bit later than last year.... Maybe because last year we have some snow also.  Normally the winter here in the past few years don't really give so much snow that's why it think the flowers bloom also earlier than spring season...

Anyway, I made some photos of those yellow flowers and trees which appear to have color green.. It was such a nice weather today... We walk in the park.... And I can feel that "the spring begins".

No comments: