Sunday, March 8, 2009

Deniz Jarig (Birthday)





Happy Birthday Deniz!

Today is Deniz's 3rd birthday. He is the son of my sister-in-law Marjan. Maybe some of my friends will still remember. In 2006, after Deniz was born, that's the only moment the doctors discovered that her mother was diabetic then. So they found some problems regarding Deniz' health condition. Infact in the evening after he was born here in St Lucas Ziekenhuis (hospital) here in Winschoten, he was rushed going to the Hospital in Groningen because of the emergency case he had then. So when I learned from Ron about what happened, I suddenly sent text messages to all my friends especially my co-choir members to pray for Deniz, for him to get well soon...
Thanks for those prayers they offered, I'm sure the doctors were guided to give Deniz the proper medications he needed then.

Now, Deniz just turn 3 yrs. old, strong and healthy... Since we came here in Holland, he became also the constant playmate of Mireille. Infact they have in Youtube, Mireille en Deniz with Kabouterdans.(May 18, 2008)...By they way in 3rd photo you'll see how Mireille tried to give a silly face to Deniz to make him laugh or at least smile... But of course, when they play together, I see how Deniz could make Mireille laugh too. They are funny!

I wish Deniz good health for always.
And may God continue to bless him.

Gefeliciteerd Marjan en Greg!

No comments: