Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring hairstyle





Last September, I have my hair curl and I even wrote a blog about it dutch my life: Krul haar (Curl hair) . Then just a month ago, Marjan (my sister-in-law, who's a good hairstylist and the one who curl my hair) was trying to convince me that my hair is getting long and it's time to cut my hair... But I really like long and curly hair at the same, so I always said "No"...

Then just yesterday, I just mention quick to Marjan, that I'm already thinking that maybe it's really time to cut my hair short... just for a change.... Anyway, it's not so cold anymore, normally, my long hair helps to keep me warm especially to cover the back of my neck... Oh! it was so cold the last months, whenever I would go on bicycle, you can really feel the cold wind then.... Now, it's Spring time... I've tried already to go on bicycle with a pony-tail hair.. ahhh, not so cold anymore...

Wow! Today, Marjan came in our house carrying her "hairstylist tool box", ready to cut my hair, hehe!... So, yes i just said goodbye to my long hair as you see in the 2nd photo.
Now, I have new short and still curly hair.... This is the first time that i have this hairstyle... and I would call it "Spring hairstyle".

My husband said "It looks good!"... Of course (he is my husband e)... hahahaha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

new look. wait for jon to comment on your new hairstyle hehehe. do some highlights too para mas bagong look talaga.

Marge said...

Yes, I'm considering to have some highlights too, but I'll wait till there's no curl anymore... Actually I have the color red here waiting for my hair na... I don't want to wait for Jon's comment, alam mo na kapag kapatid, sobrang honest hahaha!