Friday, September 26, 2008

Krul haar (Curl hair)



"Kumulot na buhok ko sa kaka-aral ng dutch language" (my hair got curl because of studying dutch language) is the joke i said to my filipina classmates when they saw my new hairstyle. hehe!

It was Marjan (my sister-in-law) who curl my hair. She's really a good kapper (hairstylist). Infact she had more than 14 years experience working as hairdresser that's why even with her own hair she can really cut it just by herself...

Anyway about my new hairstyle, it's the first time for me to have a permanent curl. I always feel good with curl hair, that's why way back in Manila, i always have curly hair on special occassions of my life, like my debut (18th bday) and of course on wedding day too... and whenever i have a chance then i always tried to have a curly hair too on any special occassion in the Parish activities as well as in christmas and anniversary party also in the Office where I work before.

In other words, or to explain what i feel with my krul haar (curl hair) it feels like a Party! Yahoo!!!

4 comments:

Rose Abenes said...

hehehe! congrats! you have fulfilled one of your dreams again! do you know that i also plan to have curly hair for my graduation (only)... but bigger curls. i actually remembered you when i thought about doing it.

go girl! goodluck to the curls!

Marge said...

Thanks you Ate Rose, yes dream come true itong curl hair ko, hehe! I remember di ba curl ang original hair mo? Pero mas gusto mo naman straight. Sige go mo rin on your graduation day a big curly hair. When nga po ba graduation nyo?
Congratulations! in advance.

Rose Abenes said...

graduation namin???? secret!!! joke... sa December 26 grad namin ni Gerry. thanks for the advance greetings. and yes, i think i will do it. para new look. for special occasion for me curly hair is ok. but for you, i know it's one of your wildest dream. hehehe!

Marge said...

yes Ate Rose, wildest dream, hehe! kaya i took a risk if it will not look good to me, mahalaga dream come true di ba? and so far, i feel happy with my new curly hair... :)