Friday, September 19, 2008

Zusjes (Sisters)





Nienke and Sharon (are the two daughters of my husband before we got married).... For this weekend we will have Nienke but Sharon will not be with us (she will be with her mother's sister for this weekend).

Today, Nienke and Mireille have lots of fun playing together..... Nienke is for sure a smart and sweet girl. And she's a sweet older sister too to Mireille..... I love Nienke and Sharon like my own daughters too. I remember, I met them on the first day I met Ron... In Manila, we always say it right away if the sisters are "half-sisters", but here eversince we always say that Sharon, Nienke and Mireille are Zusjes (Sisters).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tears in my eyes when I see the photo's of Nienke and her dad Ron.
Nienke and Mireille, Nienke and you Marge.
I'm so happy that she is back with her daddy and you.

biggg kisss from me

Rose Abenes said...

Am so full of pride to you, my friend. There are only few people in this earth who has a very big heart like you, you know what i mean...

Keep it up!