Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Reunion at Sprookjeshof




Last July 13, we went to Sprookjeshof already and I even made blog titled dutch my life: Sprookjeshof (Fairytale Land). But today, I called my blog Family Reunion at Sprookjeshof, but here they don't really call it family reunion, infact it was just yesterday, when Marieke gave a suggestion that maybe it's nice if we go to Sprookjeshof before Mama Gea will had her operation on Tuesday, Sept. 30. Like a get-together of the whole family.

Everyone is there, Mama Gea and Papa Willem, Marieke and Michel and their son Tim. Marjan and her boyfriend Greg and Denize (Marjan's son). And of course Ron and I, Sharon, Nienke and Mireille. It's the first time that we go out,complete with all the family members... It's a busy day for us, but memorable one too for sure.

No comments: