Monday, September 8, 2008

Mama Mary's Birthday (September 8)



I received photos from my brother (Jon). An image of Mama Mary in Parish of the Holy Family (PHF) in Manila, Philippines and the Holy Mass today. Every 8th of September is celebrated in Catholic church as Feast day as Birthday of Mama Mary... please click here for more information about Birth of Mary ...

By the way, my husband was baptized 2 years ago also in Parish of the Holy Family.. so September 8 is really memorable for us....

This morning, I almost forgot it's Mama Mary's birthday... and when I go online Jon reminded me. So I light the candles in our altar here. I offered a silent prayer and included in my prayers that my Uncle who is missing in Landslide in Philippines yesterday....

An hour after my prayer, I received a text message from my cousin Aldrin, informing me that my Uncle is safe now and not missing anymore...

We Praise and Thank God for hearing our prayers... Amen

No comments: