Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grade Card





Meet "Red" (Rosber Marie), she's the eldest daughter of my brother Jon... I just received a copy of her School's Grade Card (on it's 1st Periodic Rating) in email... Her highest rating is in Mathematics subject, my favorite subject.... I'm proud of her, Red is really a smart girl...
Congrats to Red and keep up the good work! Congrats also to Happy and Jon, i know that you're teaching her well that's why it's easy for her with her studies.

By the way, i've noticed in her Grade Card among Teacher's Remarks there is "HONEST TO HIMSELF AND TO OTHERS"... I remember the very firt time I've created my profile in MSN Messenger and Friendster profile too... in the question "Who I wan to meet?" I filled up... "SOMEONE TRUE TO HIMSELF AND TRUE TO OTHERS"... because that kind of person is then the true person you meet.....

No comments: