Friday, September 5, 2008

Study Habit

I expected it already that once i started going to school, it would not be easy for me to write my blog as often as i want.... I usually write my blog in the evening. But now, evening is the only time for me to review my lessons in dutch language. Yes, that's my STUDY HABIT even before when I'm still studying in college... I can be easily distructed, with noise around that's why I prefer to study at night or at the middle of the night especially. And I need to give time to study dutch language for me to concentrate and to understand the dutch lessons. And to try to talk dutch now as well... They said, when you started studying dutch language you have to forget "for moment" the English language because there are conflicts with rules in grammar and spelling...
So next time my blog will be in dutch... Grapje! (Joke!) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

owww ik kan niet wachten tot je blog in het nederlands is. hihi

groetjes van mamma Gea en papa Willem xxx

Anonymous said...

Margaret, I am really proud of you! You have your study habit and that is really good. You know, that is one of the first things I told my kids. Having a good study habit. When someone develop his study habit from the very young age, it will be a very good investment and you will come a long way.

Still, one more important thing is that the kids will really know how important education is for them. Look, at us! Even up to now we are still studying. You know I have this favorite pre-verse which says that "smart people do not stop learning." In other words, Mare, we are really smart! Hahaha!

Goodluck to your new learning!

Marge said...

Ja, Mama Gea, ik hoop ik kan schrijf blog in het Nederlandse taal nu, maar ik nog niet goed in mijn nederlandse mischien in de toekomst, hihi!

dikke kuss van Marge en Mireille

p.s. i do not know if i wrote it good, I did not ask Ron to check my comment in dutch language.. i hope it's good, hahaha!

Marge said...

Thank you Ate Rose, for your comment, i suddenly got an idea from you... that i can teach my daughter to have her study habbit too, on the time that she will go to school na...
I agree "smart people do not stop learning"...

Goodluck to your studies in Korea too ha!