Friday, March 27, 2009

Koninklijke Landmacht (Royal Netherlands Army)




We have received an Uitnodiging (Invitation) from Koninklijke Landmacht (Royal Netherlands Army)... Papa Willem is the boyfriend of my mother-in-law. Today he received a Gold Medal for 36 years fair and loyal service for Royal Netherlands Army. It was such a special ceremony.... We have the chance to go inside the Military base and I've seen some Army vehicles too... In the photo, you'll see Papa Willem, Mama Gea, me and Mireille, in the background you'll see an army truck. My husband told me that he once drove that kind of truck during those time that he was in service too in Army somewhere in 1990's...

Gefeliciteerd Papa Willem!
May God bless you with strenght and good health.

Gefeliciteerd ook aan Mama Gea!


No comments: