Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleuteks (Keys)



I haven't mention yet here in my blog, but most of my friends knew that for the past few months already, we're busy looking for another house.... It's not really so easy especially in the first Realty office where we are looking for a house, every week we have to register to the house we like, but it's a Lottery system, we have to be lucky because it's the computer who will choose who's in the 1st place or in other words who got the chance to rent the house...

Then my husband tried to put a post in the internet that we are looking for a house here in the Winschoten... Although every now and then we did tried to apply also for house in another place... As for me, I asked my family and friends to please pray also for us that we could have the house... We did prayed and I told my husband that when we will have it, for sure the blessings will be with it...

So after few weeks that my husband posted in internet that we are looking for a house... Suddenly an owner of the house for sale here in Winschoten wrote email to Ron... Supposed to be it's for sale but for us she's willing to let us rent her house... Anyway, this is not yet the moment for us to buy a house...

Actually on my birthday, that was 22 of May, we did have a chance to visit already and to look inside the house... I feel like it's like a birthday gift for me... It's an apparment style and we are going to live in the 2nd floor... Then on 1st week of June we met the owner already and we did signed the Contract...

Finally we got today the SLEUTELS (KEYS) of our new house....
Thank you to all my friends and family who prayed for us to have the house...
and we Praise and Thank God for this blessing....
______________________________________________________________

About the photo, I want to acknowledge the source of the photo... (of course I cannot post here the real photo of our keys for security reason, hehe!)... But I got this photo from this link of www.accessibility.nl ... But i did saw this photo also in this link of www.schoolmetdebijbel.com...
And also in this link of www.dag.nl - a news website here in Holland... they used the photo with the news titled "Software vervalst sleutels" or "Software forged keys", it's in dutch but somehow the summary is be careful in showing the photo of your keys in the internet because there are software that can copy the details of your key. I did thought about it that's why I tried to search photo online... Make sense ha!


No comments: