Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Reyna ng Hugasan" is back


Oh oh! Our afwasser is kapot (dishwasher was broken)... I have to do the dishwashing now by hands... Now, I've realized how the dishwasher, helps us a lot.... especially it saves more time, just put dirty dishes in the afwasser and a tablet soap then it will be done after few minutes...

Here in Holland, we put all the dirty dishes after everymeal in the afwasser then we turn it ON only in the evening, so we make sure, we have enough tableware for the whole day... Unlike in Manila normally after every meal, dishwashing will follow.

"Reyna ng Hugasan" (Queen of Dishwashing), that's how my friends jokingly call me. Because they knew very well how i like to do the dishwashing... I remember in my college time, there was a professor of Behavioral Science, with the topic about household chores, she asked me, what's my favorite household chore and why? I replied, it's Dishwashing... My reason? Well aside from it's good to clean the dirty dishes right away.... I feel it's good for the stomach, to stand for few minutes after eating, it will give you a good figure, hahaha! I hope i could still justify it with my belly now, hihi!

No comments: