Monday, July 21, 2008

Altar in the house




On my first blog, i showed the place of the altar... This morning, Mama Gea (my mother-in-law) makes a new place for the Altar.... It's in the nice place now, in the center of the house. I remember my husband asked me before why do i like to have an altar?

For me, it's a constant reminder that God is always there to guide us and bless us in all we do. The altar is a symbol to which we give respect, because it reminds us that we have a Loving God... It is in the same way, we respect for the photos of our parents or someone we love....

In our altar, we have the book "Daily Gospel 2008" too, for daily readings and reflections on "Words of God" from the Bible. I always have the feeling that God talks with me in every reading from the Bible...

I believe Faith is a gift that stays in our heart, and should be shared to those who open their heart....

2 comments:

Myk said...

I'm so happy for you marge!

Nakakatuwang isipin na hindi lang isang tao ang naakay mo kungdi maging isang buong pamilya pa.

Continue blogging para may connection pa rin tyo.

ang laki na ng anak mo.

add pala kita sa blogroll ko (parang friends list)

Regards to all!

Marge said...

Thanks! pero hindi pa buong pamilya naakay ko, si Ron pa lang talaga ang ngpapa-binyag... pero lahat sila dito nirerespeto nila pananampalataya natin... Wala naman kontra at minsan may time nakikinig naman sila pag meron ako dapat ipaliwanag tungkol sa ating pananampalata...

Sila rin lagi ng reremind sakin, bago kami kumain pray muna ako ng "Grace before meal"... :)

Regards din sa lahat!