Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holy Family


Try ko lang mag-create ng blog showing things here in Holland, and maybe something different from my way of living before in Manila....

February 11, 2008, when me and my daughter arrived here in Holland, 1st thing i did is to look where to put my altar, this photo was taken on my birthday (May 22, 2008), bagong dikit yung red wallpaper, it's Mama Gea (my mother -in-law) who bought then put them on the wall ha... Napansin nyo ba altar namin? sobra yata liit ng HOLY FAMILY ko para sa heater as table... lilipat ko sya ng place...

We got the Holy Family from the wedding gifts we received. I brought it here in Holland, because it will also remind me The Parish of the Holy Family, in Karuhatan, Valenzuela City (Philippines). The Parish church where I grew with catholic faith. Holy Family reminds me also of the parishioners i met and serve with, especially the Holy Family Choir, Parish Commission on Youth (PCY), Lectors and Commentators, and the Finance Committee in Holy Family church construction, and closest friends i've got....

No comments: