Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pannenkoek (Pancake) for Dinner


Have you tried to eat pannenkoek (pancake) for dinner?

In Manila i eat pancakes only for breakfast in "Jollibee" especially (Breakfast Joys Pancakes from Jollibee as shown in photo) or when my mother will cook pancakes for us on afternoon snacks...

But here in Holland, we eat pancakes for dinner. Ron is good in cooking pancakes, he cooks almost in the same way, how the PANCAKES were cooked and shown in You Tube.

At first, i thought i won't feel full, because my impression with pancake is just light meal... Anyway, Ron can cooked it with combination of ham and also cheese, so it's not really light. But for me I still prefer just plain pancake with syrup... I'm actually a pancake lover :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!! mama marge miss you and love you sana u visit philippines na ..hug and kisses

mama judy