Friday, August 22, 2008

Gastouderbureau (Guest Parent Bureau)

Me and my husband just met the person who will take care of our daughter on the days that I will go to school and at the same time that Ron will be at work. Gastouderbureau (Guest Parent Bureau) is like a day-care center, but then it's Mireille, our daughter that we have to bring to the house of the member, of the Gastouderbureau. It's good that his house is near to Noorderpoort College, the school where I'm going to. So before going to school, i'll take Mireille with me in the bicycle going to the Gastouder then I'll go to school then after my classes, I'll pick her up before going home...

Oh! It would not be easy for me, I know for sure that I would miss Mireille on the time that she will stay to Gastouder but I have no choice. I have to learn dutch language too as early as possible.

By the way, the Gastouder who will take care of Mireille is a MAN.... ahhh yes, we know it's strange but we believe he would not be a Gastouder if they could not trust him. When we made a visit to them, we met also his wife who is a school teacher. They have two daughters also, so he knows really then how to take care of girl child like Mireille. So we think there's nothing to worry....

Most of all, I said to Ron that we should always pray that Mireille would always be taking good care of by Gastouder and that God will bless him also as he take care of our daughter too...

No comments: