Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Graduation of NFP Scholars





We went to the University of Groningen and attended the Graduation Ceremony of the Scholars of NFP (Netherlands Fellowship Programme).

There are 14 International Students from Puerto Rico, Kazakhstan, China, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Tanzania, Yemen, Vietnam, Ghana and Philippines. Two of them are Filipinos namely Charlie Balinquit and Gizella Marie Herrera, they are both Government Employee of the Philippines. Charlie is working at DepEd (Dept. of Education) and Gizella Marie is working at NEDA (Nat'l Economic Dev't Authority). I've mentioned them already in my previous blog in Koffietijd. Charlie's course is Master of Science in Education while Gizella is MSc International Economics and Business. But it's only Charlie who had a chance to attend the ceremony because Gizella's flight going back to Manila is also today. Charlie became a good friend of Ron and I, that's why he invited us to attend his graduation...

Congratulations to 14 International Students for your graduation especially to Charlie and Gizella.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ate Marge!!!! My earnest greetings to you and Ron and Mirielle!!! Did you get my "Gekkulig Niuewjaar!" greetings over email?

Please visit my blogsite too: http://ginamonologue.multiply.com/

Anonymous said...

Ate Marge!!!! My earnest greetings to you, Ron and Mirielle!!! Did you get my "Gekkulig nieuwjaar!" greetings over email?

Please visit my blogsite too posted below. Ingat lagi!!!

Labs,
Gina :)

Marge said...

Hello Gina! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! yes, i just saw your email... been busy taking care of my husband (he is sick now with back pain).. busy also taking care of my daughter, busy also with dutch lessons...

Nice blog you have...

Groetjes,
Marge,Ron and Mireille