Saturday, August 9, 2008

Peter (Godfather)






Today, my husband, Ron became a Peter (Godfather) for the first time... For the baptismal of Jack (the son of Leo and Diana - filipina i met here) at the Sint-Jozefkathedraal. The Meter (Godmother) is Angelita - also a filipina. Because it's the first time for Ron to be a Godparent, I explained that he should now looks after the spiritually and gives guidance to the newly baptized baby Jack.

After the baptismal ceremony, we went to the house of Leo and Diana... It's the first time that I've attended an occasion with many filipinos. In the 4th photo, you'll see the filipinos I've met... from the left side, you'll see Mely, Charlie, Precy, Baby Jack and Diana, Mila, me and Mireille and sitting Angelita...

****************************************

We Praise and Thank God....

Today, was such a Memorable and
a Happy day for me and Ron....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful photo!!!